How to Make Dialog Colorful?

i wanna know how to change color of listitems at the dialog?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Color_Embedding

Try this {00FF22} put before text
Please Rep

if i do this
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,9324,2,"{0x00FF00FF}hallo","{0x00FF00FF}dsadasf\nsdnaihoiwadosa","BLABLA","");// Do something here
it isnt colorful it write it

PHP код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,9324,2,"{0x00FF00FF}hallo","{0x00FF00FF}dsadasf\nsdnaihoiwadosa","BLABLA","");// Do something here 
try this

PHP код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,9324,2,"{FF00FF}hallo","{FF00FF}dsadasf\nsdnaihoiwadosa","BLABLA","");// 

Hex code
pawn Код:
#define     farve_white         "{FFFFFF}"
#define     farve_blue          "{15D4ED}"
#define     farve_red           "{B31515}"
#define     farve_green         "{37DB45}"
#define     farve_lightgreen    "{8CED15}"

You do not necessarily need the "#define" at the top of the script, you can use the colour embedding. The colours used in colour embedding are simply 6 numbers/letters. You simply use the 6 letters/numbers out of the original colour (The one with 0x and crap at the beginning). So, white is: FFFFFF. To embed it like that, simply put { and } around it, so it'd be: {FFFFFF} and then any writing after that will appear white. Or, using Mr. Daone's defines, you could use {15D4ED} and anything after that would appear in blue, and so on, so fourth.

Drop me a PM if you need help.

thanks rep for you all

thanks you alll +rep for all

Hey'a you forgot to rep me! :@ kidding, glad someone helped you, it's not hard to set up the color embedding