Looking to do some work for money

I'm a little low on funds at the moment. I'm looking to doing a few odd jobs for money.

I don't mind what it is, and I know the following languages to an extent where I can produce efficient, productive code:
- PAWN
- PHP
- HTML (and HTML5)*
+ CSS**
- Javascript***
- Visual Basic (.NET)
- MySQL

Quote me a job and I'll hit you up with an exceptionally cheap price! I'm not looking for scams, nor am I looking to trick anyone. Basically what I'll do is allow you to connect to my TeamViewer, watch the script or whatever working. I will then send the script once payment is received (PayPal). Sound fair? Good.

Any questions or queries, post here! Job offers should go to my Private Messages. I'm not interested in a "full-time job". I will do little jobs on the side that you perhaps can't be bothered to do or don't have specific knowledge. While being away from education, I expect these "little jobs" to take anything from 24 to 48 hours. Websites may take a little longer as I can also write content if you desire (though I will need a little background knowledge).

*I do not use a "WYSIWYG" editor.
** Read point *.
*** Read point *.

How much for SAMP server UCP? If you know MySQL...

Yeah I should've stuck MySQL in there. Sorry.

That would depend on the size and/or features requested. Message me with details if you don't wish for them to be public.

Try out www.fiverr.com, www.themeforest.net, www.codecanyon.net, them sorts of sites. You can make a lot of cash through them if you work hard, or maybe if you're good at design enter some competitions are www.99designs.com?

Alright..
Quote:
**** Website UCP ****

*** Payout ***
** Co-Owner of my Server (IF YOU WANT) **
** $75.00 USD (DOLLARS) **
** You will receive the money via paypal, once you show me the site, either via teamviewer, or skype. **
** My Trust **

*** What I need ***
I need a UCP - MySQL will be used, I have a `userstrings` table in my server's MySQL DB, and it is what the UCP's MySQL storing folder is.
I want Owners to have an ACP, Admins to have a MCP, I want a News Posting system - In the Owners ACP, they will be able to add new news. In the MCP, Admins can Ban, IP-Lookup, and anything else you want in it. In the UCP, users will have a nice chatbox, where admins and owners can mute, and ban them from. - PM Me for more Info.