[Map] You request, I create.

Suomi, nice request I need somethin' like this.

I have many unused prison interiors, if you need some, pm me. I made some new interiors, so i can give you few blocks

Garage to LS with /gate System.
PM me that download link and pictures please

1. When someone calls you, a ring tone starts.(with /call)
2. An airport(with the interior 14) with NPC-s and cmds like /buyticket and there appears an 3dtext label that lets you chose between LS, SF or LV.
P.S. Put them both on PasteBin please. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiddus
View Post
Requests closed - I have wayyy too much still to do and I'm pretty busy with other things. I'll let you know when requests are open again.
Request is still closed guyz, wait for him to open it

Don't release it, I need a stunt map at sfa, And can you make some big buildings like skyscrappers? Thx

Can i still request a filterscript and on my gamemode . in filter script i want a command for admins /freeze [playerid] [reason] and /unfreeze [playerid] . then i want a carshop too . and i want house selling , and specially for carshop , players must be have a car driver license ^_^ . can you do that? please please

Interesting

Ive been reading this entire topic seems you area pretty busy lol
You are right to work on maps like this for the community and i hope you
still enjoy doing this because i got a little idea i have in mind for a very long time.

Its an Island where the roads are only made of sand and grass bits...there are nice palm trees and wooden cabins.
Edith yea its important that you can enter the cabins and that there is a small sandy airfield like the one in the desert.
Could you make that somewhere in the ocean ?

in the link an example of what i meant...if you can get it detailed as shown there then that would be just awesome. I dont care how long it takes just keep me updated now and then.
Thanks in advance...

https://www.******.nl/search?q=battl...NgJAE#imgdii=_

He close this theard and offline over 1 year ago . my mate

LOL okay

i need some jumping games but moving objects like lift.

Proper Airport Interior, Includes Shopping Center, Airport Control Tower, With Lifts

Mapping at area 51 making it into a real prison that's my [REQ]

Why do you keep replying in this thread? Cant you see that dude stopped making the maps? 2 Years have passed ffs.