[FilterScript] Boombox filterscript

Introduction:

This is a very nice boombox filterscript. You can turn on your boombox and start listening to radio stations with other players who are in range of your boombox. There are only 2 radio stations but you can easily edit the filterscript and add your own. It's suitable for roleplay servers!

Information:

* Commands:
- /boombox : It will open a dialog where you can choose a radio station to play. After choosing the radio station,
it will start playing the radio station for the players in range of 20.0.
- /radiostation : To switch to another radio station.
- /turnoff : To turn off the boombox.

* Features:

- When the player turns on the boombox, a boombox object will be created in his position.
- If a player leaves the boombox range, the audio stream will stop for him.
- If a player enters the boombox range, the audio stream will start playing for him.

* Screenshots:

Credits:
Soumi - Scripting.
Incognito - streamer.
****** - sscanf2
Zeex - ZCMD.

Bugs:
None at the moment, if you found one then please report it in this topic or by a forum PM.

ChangeLog:
Код:
2012 - 08 - 03:
Boombox filterscript released.
I have many more ideas to upgrade this filterscript. If you have any suggestion, feel free to tell me!
Download:

RapidShare (Includes all the files)

Pastebin

make it with a whole system something like admins cmds to give players boombox etc

You mean that admins give you the ability to use /boombox cmd?

simply in the
pawn Код:
enum Pinfo
{
    pBoombox,
}
for example so when an admin CMD:give boombox the player can use the boombox etc and yes i guess i shouldn't say all of that xD

but yeah that what i mean

OFF TOPIC: Check your Pms

Alright, maybe in the next update I'll add an admin cmd which makes the player able to use /boombox.
Thanks for the suggestion.

easy to script -10

9/10 i love it

Nice script, I was testing this for a friend and when you type /boombox and click the radio station nothing happens, and when you do /radiostation it says you can't use this command now. I uploaded all the files, added a plugins folder and put in all the plugins, and went to server.cfg and added all the plugins: "streamer.so "sscanf.so" on my volt-host test server configuration file. Do I need to add a includes section on the server.cfg file aswell? reply to this A.S.A.P.
Regards,

EaZy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampplayer12
Посмотреть сообщение
easy to script -10
I didn't said it's hard to script. But there are some scripters who don't want to waste their time doing it or simply don't know how to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnAngel
Посмотреть сообщение
9/10 i love it
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Shade
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice script, I was testing this for a friend and when you type /boombox and click the radio station nothing happens, and when you do /radiostation it says you can't use this command now. I uploaded all the files, added a plugins folder and put in all the plugins, and went to server.cfg and added all the plugins: "streamer.so "sscanf.so" on my volt-host test server configuration file. Do I need to add a includes section on the server.cfg file aswell? reply to this A.S.A.P.

Regards,

EaZy
I don't know what's your problem exactly but it's working fine. when you type /radiostation and it shows "You can't use this command" that means that you didn't even turn on the boombox by typing /boombox. Also you don't need to add includes section on the server.cfg..

Im still a noob scripter but i like this i can appriciate the time you took

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Gale
Посмотреть сообщение
Im still a noob scripter but i like this i can appriciate the time you took
Thanks, if you have any suggestions please let me know.