MySQL Stats Problem.

Hello, I have a server running on with a stable player base, but since i have Converted to MySQL, it is encountering some problems such as Not reading data from tables, resetting player(s) stats on server restart, logging in without "PROPERLY" their stats been given to them.

So if someone would like to help me a bit in this, that'll be appreciated. Please PM me regarding this and i will share my MySQL system with you.

NOTE: I am not using R6, using old standard MySQL system. Thank you.

What is 'old standard MySQL system'? If you have lots of players, you should seriously consider upgrading to R7 and threading ALL queries. I've personally seen what can happen if you try to save the data of 80 players on a gmx with unthreaded queries. The server just freezes for up to 2 minutes(!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
What is 'old standard MySQL system'? If you have lots of players, you should seriously consider upgrading to R7 and threading ALL queries. I've personally seen what can happen if you try to save the data of 80 players on a gmx with unthreaded queries. The server just freezes for up to 2 minutes(!).
Actually, i dont even understand shit out of R7, therefore i considered using MySQL system which does not use Threading queries and all that things.
But, i really require help by someone who is Expert in this.
Thanks.

Use mysql_debug(); on OnGameModeInit() this will enable debug... then open debug.txt file from server folder and check problem..

Try mysql_disconnect() before server restart....