[Map] New Airport at the Abandoned Airport.

Hey guys, here's one of the maps I used for my server that I am no longer using so I decided to release it. The map is located at the Abadoned Airport in Bone County. This map has an ATC Interior located at the ATC tower. It also has 2 helipads, 3 hangars and 1 office building. This map has alot of fenced mapping at the airport. There's also more mapping just outside the airport like a small security area. I hope you enjoy this map and be sure to leave a comment. If you have any ideas for the map be sure to leave a comment and I will try my best to update it in any way I can.

Pictures:

Thanks for taking the time to have a look and I hope you liked my map and enjoy it

Links:

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/wmeLE9uJ

Nice map, I LIEK The interiors are very nice and so is most of the exterior I am sure there are people that will enjoy this map

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
View Post
Nice map, I LIEK The interiors are very nice and so is most of the exterior I am sure there are people that will enjoy this map
Thanks very much buddy means alot

Nice one i like it lol if i used LV in my server i wud of used it but i will still test it out :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Gale
View Post
Nice one i like it lol if i used LV in my server i wud of used it but i will still test it out :P
Thank You

Very Nice Map. i addedd u rep.
rep me back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev.
View Post
Very Nice Map. i addedd u rep.
rep me back.
2 people have said to u now ur rep dont do nothing u have less than 50 posts lol

but remember i gave u rep.

not bad

Good mapping,Keep it up.