Custom Interiors

Hey guys Iv been looking around a bit and I was wondering if I map my own custom interior, will it show up in game if someone was to fly there in a chopper or anything?

I want to make a custom interior that acts just like a normal one. Any information would be helpful thanks.

YSI object system supports creating objects in specific virtual worlds - this way you can avoid players travelling into your interiors from game world

Incognito's streamer supports this as well. Might be easier to work with.

ah okay coz I already use his streamer for a bunch of stuff. Is there a tutorial anywhere that would give me an idea on setting this sorta thing up? Or is it pretty easy and im just an idiot? hahaha

Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
I suppose you're using the "short" version of this function like
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(model, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz);
although you can simply use the other parameters, too.
If you want to use a custom interior, you can simply enter the ID of the interior in the parameter list. Let's say you want to have it in all virtual worlds ( = -1) in the interior ID 6, then you can use this code:
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(model, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz, -1, 6, -1);
the -1 shadows the virtual world. If you want to use all, you use "-1", if you want to use the normal one only, you use "0" and if you want to use any other, then you put the number of the ID you want.

the 6 shadows the interior ID, the object should show in. If you want it to show in all interior IDs, use "-1". If you want to it to show only out of any interior, use "0". If you want it to show in one interior only, use the ID of the interior.

the last -1 says "all players".. you can also use any other number, but then the object will only show for this playerid, which is most often pretty senseless...

Hope that helped

Hey thanks alot for that, helps heaps. Apreciate the help alot!