/setstation bugged

Hey guys.
When iam in a car and /setstation it's says that the station was chagned but the music didnt got changed.
and the music URL are working i checked all the urls...

show us the code, or we can't help

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGrande
Посмотреть сообщение
show us the code, or we can't help
pawn Код:
CMD:setstation(playerid, params[]) {
    if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) {
        return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You must be in a car to use a car radio.");
    }
    else if(isnull(params)) {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /setstation [station] (0 - no station)");
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "(1) LGRP K-LSR - (2) 181.FM: The Buzz - (3) 181.FM: Blues - (4) 181.FM: Classic Hits - (5) 181.FM: Kickin' Country");
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "(6) 181.FM: Highway 181 - (7) COOL93 - (8) TechnoBase.FM - (9) Dubplate.FM - (10) Word of Truth Radio");
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "(11) SKY.FM: Jazz - (12) MovidaMix - (13) #MUSIK.EXTREME - (14) SKY.FM: New Age - (15) .977 The Hitz Channel");
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "(16) KCRW ALL NEWS - (17) HOT 108 JAMZ - (18) Reggae141 - (19) RMF FM - (20) French Kiss FM");
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "(21) DEFJAY - (22) 181.FM Hairband - (23) Idobi Radio");
        return 1;
    }

new string[128], station[256];
    switch(strval(params)) {
        case 1: {
            format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s changes the station to K-LSR.",GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
            format(station, sizeof(station), "http://216.246.109.162:8000");
            stationidv[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)] = 1;
        }

Leaked NGRP -_-
I dont want help someone who got the leaked script

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMeteor
Посмотреть сообщение
Leaked NGRP -_-
Look everyone have this script
dont want to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMeteor
Посмотреть сообщение
Leaked NGRP -_-
You are really a stupid and you must checked it https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=351357