FREE SA-MP 0.3e (500 slots) server and a 512 slot TeamSpeak server!

Hello, I'm Marv and I'm willing to dedicate an entire VPS, with SA-MP 0.3e (500 slots) server and TeamSpeak 3 server.

I'll give my VPS to a unique, but exciting role-play script. Feel free to reply.

And, by the way, I'm looking forward to create a gaming community, namely - Second Life Roleplay, and I'm currently looking for mature developers and scripters. Contact me via PM's if interested.

server developers = scripters\mappers.
if you're looking for other kind of developers,than post what developers are needed.
Post in right section -
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747

I was asking for a developed script sir, not a developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv!
View Post
Hello, I'm Marv and I'm willing to dedicate an entire VPS, with SA-MP 0.3e (500 slots) server and TeamSpeak 3 server.

I'll give my VPS to a unique, but exciting role-play script. Feel free to reply.

And, by the way, I'm looking forward to create a gaming community, namely - Second Life Roleplay, and I'm currently looking for mature developers and scripters. Contact me via PM's if interested.
Quote:
View Post
I was asking for a developed script sir, not a developer.
Oh really ? i see you're searching for a developer too.

xkirill is right. You did mention you are looking for a scripter aswell as a script.

Quote:
View Post
I'm currently looking for mature developers and scripters. Contact me via PM's if interested.
Yeah you did.

PM'd

Scripter and developer are basically the same.

And, I was willing to give my VPS to a "scriper (A.K.A developer)" with a unique script.

Hi,I would like to here by apply for the position,I am currently scripting a roleplay server that is hosted in Los Santos. The server will have a lot of unique commands and mapped items..will a dynamic house and business system. The server will have simple but different commands compared to other RolePlay servers.Reason I think I deserve this is that I am a dedicated man and the reason I wanted to start scripting my own server is because I have played many Roleplay but most of them aren't fully realistic.I want to make a script that is totally realistic that will benefit the players both in entertainment and socially.IF you need more information about the script feel free to just PM me..I know I am still a new scripter but everyone starts somewhere and I am a dedicated man.

Reply me via Private Messaging, thank you.