Stupid PROBLEM!!!

OK,so for about 2 years ago,or 1 and a half,when I was a completely NOOB,in SAMP domain(BOTH scripting,and hosting),I made an account on serverFFS,so I could rent the free server-test,to run my server for a test.SO,nevermind,but NOW,when I visited again serverFFS,the register panel doesn't show up,only the login one(LOL?).I don't remeber neither my username nor my password(double lol ).I also can't find the e-mail(the one I received when I registered the first time) on the list,so I could retrieve my username and password also(OK,not LOL anymore,I am a noob).SO,my question is finnaly how to register on serverFFS,it only shows up a login panel,and a message,wait,look:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So,...?WHAT THE HECK?Seems that I can't even rent a paid server anymore,because I cannot register anymore?OR WHAT?I really don't get it,how to create an account there,lol?Do I have to buy a server?Thanks for help in advance.

There closing down. i recommend searching for a new provider.

Awww,I see,LOL,I think it was anyway a money eating machine,as many people claimed that(never bhought a server,but I liked the control panel)...Thanks much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
Awww,I see,LOL,I think it was anyway a money eating machine,as many people claimed that(never bhought a server,but I liked the control panel)...Thanks much
Yeah, wish you the best of luck in your search for a new provider.