Whatever Happend to turf war?

Hello,

I just noticed that there is almost no turf war servers around and was wondering if anyone knows what happend to them all??

Did everyone get bored of turf war servers and did they die out or am i just missing them or something?

If anyone knows a good one, let me know please!

There are a few TDM servers based on SA gangs, but they are not as popular as they used to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenReeder
Посмотреть сообщение
Did everyone get bored of turf war servers
Exactly and these days,people prefer rp on (t)dm.

I can't stand for this RP BS... it was good for a while, but after RPing for some time - you loose the WHOLE point of Gta San Andreas and samp in general... the ability to create WHATEVER gamemode you want and most people just stick to RP... such a waste of time ( dont get me wrong.. i love RP, just that there are a lot of fun GMs on samp that people overlook IMO)..

I might give a turf war server a go, if anyone wants to get involved message me... i got cash + knowledge... just need some more help if its available with varios stuff

There are still DM and TDM servers out there that support territories and/or turf wars, and very good ones at that. I wont spam the one I admin on here, for obvious reasons. But by all means drop me a PM if you would like some info.

Sad that there aren't very much of them.. I also wounder why there aren't still much! :/...

Yip, it's true. Hardly seeing turf war servers now.

im sure there a still a few, i found a good one a while ago

Why don't you make your own turf war server then?

I'd make a Turf War server if I wasn't stuck in various other projects.
I have a quite awesome (unfinished) gamemode, but it's left unused.