[roleplay] Gang vehicle colors.

I usually see people that paint their vehicle's color with their gang color, which is shitty and non-rp.
I'd like to see what people suggest, what colors should gangsters should choose so they can actually have something else then blue/red/yellow cars only. BMX is fine, but not the car...

Why would it be non-RP?

I can paint my car pink if I want to.

I don't really think that people will paint their car's color with the color they represent, because they will just draw attention like that, and gangsters don't want attention.
Bloods won't color their VEHICLES red, because they don't need any attention, etc, they need to keep it low.
BMX's color is fine, for example, but not red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__
View Post
I don't really think that people will paint their car's color with the color they represent, because they will just draw attention like that, and gangsters don't want attention.
Bloods won't color their VEHICLES red, because they don't need any attention, etc, they need to keep it low.
BMX's color is fine, for example, but not red.
Still. Is that non-RP or stupidity?

Well, I consider it non-rply, because it's not realistic, I like taking things serious and realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The__
View Post
Well, I consider it non-rply, because it's not realistic, I like taking things serious and realistic.
Why it's not realistic to paint cars? IMO the only side being unrealistic is the police department for not paying any attention.

You have just actually lit up something in my small mind.
Good job, Finn, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
View Post
Why it's not realistic to paint cars? IMO the only side being unrealistic is the police department for not paying any attention.
ture dat lol that opens up RP

People don't know what "roleplay" means, it's nothing about how realistic it is, the term "roleplay" means that you play a role, if that's about being a dog or being a alien, it's still roleplay.

Stop saying it's not roleplay if it's not realistic, because that just make yourself to a none roleplayer. Roleplay is all about imagination and creativity, not anything about real-life-wanna-be-shit...

Colors doesn't bring more or less roleplay, in fact, it doesn't matter because the roleplay will be what you doing it to, not what scripts are doing for you!