Big[+REP]

Hello
The guy who will help me will get alot of +reps for his help i'm getting tierd from it.
Look i been scripting on my windows server now i found an host but there is the glitch.
When i put the plogs folder i can login to the server but when i /pm /ban /kick /setstat it's shut the server down.
If i remove the plogs folder i can't login to the server.it's not moving me to the login and register steps.
In my windows server it's works fine with the plogs but here-it's not works.
What to do?

Is the host hosting a linux server? If so, make sure you use the .so plugins instead.

PS: I lol'ed when you said "Will get alot of +reps" seeing as you have 1 rep, 335 posts, and probably have no friends that will rep anyone, or can rep anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
PS: I lol'ed when you said "Will get alot of +reps" seeing as you have 1 rep, 335 posts, and probably have no friends that will rep anyone, or can rep anyone.
Hahahahah I rofl'ed xD.

And yeah, Make sure you have all the required plugins+ type them in server.cfg.
also Make sure you have right folders.
Good Luck.

using .so plugins-still the same shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Morrison
Посмотреть сообщение
using .so plugins-still the same shit
Then you might have some small errors in the Pawno cod.
Re-check you're script see if there is something wrong you did with Login and register.
Or stats.

Nothing is wrong-i'm using it in my windows server everything is fine there

If you use Linux, try to get the basic and main .so plugins, or if you have Windows, get the basic and main .dll files. It might be a problem with your plugins, or some error in your own Game Mode

I said already i using filemanager.so streamer.so and audio.so
i can't find the problem there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Morrison
Посмотреть сообщение
I said already i using filemanager.so streamer.so and audio.so
i can't find the problem there
Erm.. ._.
Then there must be no problems. . .
Either GM errors either it's fine.

Get nativechecker or crashdetect plugin and see if there's something wrong in your script.