Vehicle Components

Hello, i'm using the component include and I am having a problem with a command I am making,
pawn Код:
CMD:enter(playerid, params[]) {
    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.5, 92.5586,-164.7990,2.3208)) {
        new component, count=1, String[1500];
        while(GetVehicleCompatibleUpgrades(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)), count, component))
        {
            format(String, sizeof String, "%s%s [%d]\n", String, GetComponentName(component), component);
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_MODS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Car Mods", String, "Select", "Cancel");
            count++;
            ChosenComp[playerid] = component;
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
"ChosenComp[playerid]" always gets the last one in the dialog, I know why it's doing it but I don't know how to stop it. I want it to get whatever component I select and save it to "ChosenComp[playerid]" for use with another part of the command.

Thanks.

pawn Код:
        while(GetVehicleCompatibleUpgrades(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)), count, component))
        {
            format(String, sizeof String, "%s%s [%d]\n", String, GetComponentName(component), component);
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_MODS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Car Mods", String, "Select", "Cancel");
            count++;
        }
    return 1;
}
}

You haven't changed a thing. Come back when you learn not to copy my code and re-post it.

pawn Код:
        {
            format(String, sizeof(String), "%s%s [%d]\n", String, GetComponentName(component), component);
            count++;
        }
    }
    return 1;
I changed something in the format,not sure if
pawn Код:
sizeof String
works,never seen such a thing,only with brackets
pawn Код:
sizeof(String)

It doesn't matter about that, they work either way.

Bump.

Try taking the ShowPlayerDialog call out of the while loop and put it below the while loop (After 'String' is totally formatted)

Ah and about ChosenComp I think you placed it in the wrong place. Shouldn't it be somewhere under OnDialogResponse and not inside the while loop?

Edit:

This works see the prints results:
pawn Код:
#define MAX_COMPS 194 // max components ids?
#define DIALOG_MODS 1 // you might change that

new c[MAX_PLAYERS]; // a variable to store the count of the components of a player's vehicle
new compID[MAX_PLAYERS][MAX_COMPS]; // a var to store a player's vehicle component id
new ChosenComp[MAX_PLAYERS];

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    switch(dialogid)
    {
        case DIALOG_MODS:
        {
            if(response)
            {
                new ct = c[playerid]; // is the count of playerid's vehicle's components (See the command /enter)
                for(new i = 0; i < ct; i ++) // looping through that count
                {
                    if(listitem == i) // if the selected item equals to the component count
                    {
                        // Here comes the use of compID. It will get the component id from the listitem/count
                        ChosenComp[playerid] = compID[playerid][i];
                        printf("listitem: %d", listitem); // some print to know which item playerid selected
                        printf("chosen comp id is: %d", ChosenComp[playerid]); // prints the component id of the selected item
                    }
                }
                return 1;
            }
            return 1;
        }
        default:
            return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

CMD:enter(playerid, params[])
{
    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.5, 92.5586,-164.7990,2.3208))
    {
        new component, count = 1, String[1500];
        c[playerid] = 0; // resetting it because a player can use this command multiple times
        {
            compID[playerid][c[playerid]] = component;
            c[playerid] ++;
            count ++;
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
Not sure if this is the most efficient way of doing it, but it works anyway.

Thanks for that mate, it's working

You're welcome. Glad it worked.