Password issue

It doesnt matter what i type in, it always works. I want my password to work ONLY.
What's wrong with this?
pawn Код:
case DIALOG_LOGIN:
        {
            if (!response) return Kick (playerid);
            if(response)
            {
                new hashed_password[ 129 ];
                WP_Hash( hashed_password, sizeof ( hashed_password ), inputtext );
                if( strlen ( inputtext ) < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"~ Insert Password."), ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_LOGIN,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Login To Your Account.","Enter your password.","Okay","Exit");
                if( !strcmp(hashed_password, userData[playerid][Password]))
                {
                    userData[ playerid ][ Admin_Level ] = dini_Int(user_account_path(playerid),"AdminLevel");
                    GivePlayerMoney( playerid, userData[ playerid ][ Money ] );
                    SetPlayerScore( playerid, userData[ playerid ][ Score ] );
                    userData[playerid][Bankmoney] = dini_Int(user_account_path(playerid),"Bankmoney");
                    return 1;
                }
                else
                {
                    return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"~ Wrong Password!"), ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_LOGIN,DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,"Login To Your Account.","Enter your password.","Okay","Exit");
                }
            }
        }

Dude don't use Whirlpool with dini , dini can't load the Whirlpool hashed password.
Use udb_hash or other hasher with dini or something..

If you want to use Whirlpool Then use Y_INI.

I hope I helped u .

Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks man!
You're welcome .

wrong

Wrong? What's wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alon_S
Посмотреть сообщение
wrong
Atleast say the right thing then lol.
Instead of commenting silly shits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFusion
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong? What's wrong?
Did it help?

lol a begginer say wrong
Fine what i understand until now is that dini is not only the slowest file creator and + it can't support the string of Whirlpool, this was the reason why Dracoblue created udb_hash not to hash the all files this was special for dini

i Cannot understand why this is not posible
This is was i saw until now....
I tried to create the player's file as you with Whirlpool but what?....all password typed by me don't matter what i typed the password was right until convert to udb_hash i succesfull maked it , fine ...this is only my opinion

If i wrong correct me ( especialy ******) ...

I tried to make a system with Y_INI first but it didnt work at all. So i gave up on that and started over with Dini.