help me pls

HI guyz
i am new maper,i just created a map with MTA but i dnt know where r the codes and how to convert it,pls tell me where r the codes of my map and how to convert it.

OK,I'll activate my mentalism feelings.AUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM[Thinking].You use one of the hundreds map editors in the world?AM I RIGHT?(that's it,I go straight to Americans Got Talent).

www.convertffs.com <- converter

C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas 1.3\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\YOURMAPNAME\Y OURMAPNAME.map

Open it with notepad, and copy and paste it into the converter.

i am not american

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyAndMe
Посмотреть сообщение

C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas 1.3\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\YOURMAPNAME\Y OURMAPNAME.map

Some of the map eidotrs provide you with the needed coordinates to a specified folder,and a defined NOTEPAD file,where there are all the objects you added,that's why I made a bit fool of him,because we do not know what map editor he's using...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaniyal
Посмотреть сообщение
HI guyz
i am new maper,i just created a map with MTA
You: because we do not know what map editor he's using...

Read better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyAndMe
Посмотреть сообщение

thanks it worked
+rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
OK,I'll activate my mentalism feelings.AUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM[Thinking].You use one of the hundreds map editors in the world?AM I RIGHT?(that's it,I go straight to Americans Got Talent).
hahhaha rep for your mentalism taland