Scripting Lessons

Well i saw alot of people around the forums announcing Pawn Lessons only few make it for free. So i wanted to ask if there any professional {Judged By Rep points and Releases} could accept a payment not so big i am not so rich to give me pawn lessons Just let's say starting lessons.

Will be waiting for answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i saw alot of people around the forums announcing Pawn Lessons only few make it for free. So i wanted to ask if there any professional {Judged By Rep points and Releases} could accept a payment not so big i am not so rich to give me pawn lessons Just let's say starting lessons.

Will be waiting for answers
What?

ts;dr

Okay to be more simple i am looking for some one to give me pawn lessons for money but must be a professional

how can i know that ? simply by your rep and you releases

Interested.

any one interested PM me Saying what you can offer your price how many lessons and how long you think it will take

Rep & releases does not always say everything about someone's skill in PAWN. Maybe you could look at some of the tutorials on this forum. There are allot usefull tutorials

SA:MP Wiki and JaTochNietDan does it for free.
Just read.

I don't think you'll get a good teacher here, as most people are only moneyhungry.
They think that they know everything about the language while they only know what the functions do, not how they actually work.

Teaching someone something about a programming language requires you to know why and how something works, not what it does.
Most people here don't have this requirement.

As said before, tutorials and JaTochNietDan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanosie
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think you'll get a good teacher here, as most people are only moneyhungry.
They think that they know everything about the language while they only know what the functions do, not how they actually work.

Teaching someone something about a programming language requires you to know why and how something works, not what it does.
Most people here don't have this requirement.

As said before, tutorials and JaTochNietDan.
LOL, these links just show what funcrions do, nothing special about you want to know.