How can people be so stupid?

Today alone, my server got 12 attempts to brute the RCON. Thanks to my Autoban for invalid RCON logins, they were dealt with. It is almost as if people think "Admin" or "Changeme" is really the password. You aren't even allowed to have Changeme as a password... It is getting out of control, it is like people just hack for fun, instead of playing for fun. It just pains me internally to see SAMP take this turn of idiotic behavior.

Not everyone in the world thinks rationally. Deal with it.

I agree with it Hacks are just stupid -_-

I hate hackers, just ignore them

Just laugh at their fails

I wish there was something like mcbans.com where you could see what players have been banned for, that way people like this will have to think before they hack, or server owners can be warned not to trust people by their IP and/or name...

I agree with ya lol, but still it's not nice to call people stupid D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]18240[FMB]
Посмотреть сообщение
I wish there was something like mcbans.com where you could see what players have been banned for, that way people like this will have to think before they hack, or server owners can be warned not to trust people by their IP and/or name...
There is Area 69, the global SA-MP blacklist that keeps cheaters and such out of any server using it, we will consider adding a page to the website in which you can view all of the bans that have been added and the reasons for their bans, if there is enough demand for it

The reason I believe people hack is,

They either have the lack of skill(s) of the game.
or,
They just don't know what maturity is and just want to ruin other peoples game-play.

Either way, I do agree it' fun to watch them hack. On my server I usually /spectate them and watch them fly around I usually have a small discussion then I ban them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
There is Area 69, the global SA-MP blacklist that keeps cheaters and such out of any server using it, we will consider adding a page to the website in which you can view all of the bans that have been added and the reasons for their bans, if there is enough demand for it
Nice, is there a PHP code to add it as a tab to my XenForo forums? I want to share this.