Editor Issue

Not really scripting but I couldn't find a different place to put this... If there's a place more suitable feel free to move this thread.

So my editor just stopped working (Mapping Program), it opens fine but when I paste or add objects into it, nothing responds. For example I pasted a project I was working on and when I tried to move objects nothing happened, anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

And what program is that?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801

It's literally called, "Editor"

There is no other mapping progam which supports that. Only MTA and this one.

Did it just stop working from one day to the other?
Or did you redownload it, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Посмотреть сообщение
Did it just stop working from one day to the other?
Or did you redownload it, etc?
No I didn't redownload it, I'm trying that right now, and it JUST stopped working like 20 minutes ago.

Just redownloaded it, same problem occurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejected
Посмотреть сообщение
No I didn't redownload it, I'm trying that right now, and it JUST stopped working like 20 minutes ago.
Did you install a new antivirus or something that might give you trouble with file access restrictions? I would guess the problem is located somewhere around this issue.

What OS are you using? Do you start it with admin rights?

I guess the problem just is that the editor may not access a certain folder, I've got the same on my computer (may not access C:\Program Files\ without admin permissions). Try starting it with admin rights, if you don't do so yet.

(please tell me if I misunderstood your problem)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo!
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no other mapping progam which supports that. Only MTA and this one.
Which supports what..? :S

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Does anyone know a way to import my current progress to MTA with the codes from "Editor"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you install a new antivirus or something that might give you trouble with file access restrictions? I would guess the problem is located somewhere around this issue.

What OS are you using? Do you start it with admin rights?

I guess the problem just is that the editor may not access a certain folder, I've got the same on my computer (may not access C:\Program Files\ without admin permissions). Try starting it with admin rights, if you don't do so yet.

(please tell me if I misunderstood your problem)

I tried running as administrator as well as moving it to a different GTA SA directory, both didn't seem to help.