question about carjacking

in singleplayer when you attempt to carjack someone with a car that's moving too fast you run after it for a while then stop so how come in SAMP when you attempt to do the same thing you run after it and instead of stopping you successfully carjack them when your no where near the car door? it sort of like skips a frame

If you press G near a moving car, you teleport in after a while. Also works on the over side of fences etc.

This should not work trying to get into the drivers seat, video please!

If you're annoyed by this bug, I recommend you using this callback (https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerEnterVehicle) and execute a speedcheck in it to see if the vehicle is driving too hard.

And yeah I'm wondering too, why does this bug exists while it doesn't in the normal GTA code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
If you press G near a moving car, you teleport in after a while. Also works on the over side of fences etc.

This should not work trying to get into the drivers seat, video please!
it mostly works for me getting in the drivers seat

This bug exists because in gta sanandreas there is no standard function to enter a passenger seat so that's why you are teleported in the car (correct me if i am wrong but it makes sence :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogman
Посмотреть сообщение
This bug exists because in gta sanandreas there is no standard function to enter a passenger seat so that's why you are teleported in the car (correct me if i am wrong but it makes sence :P)
There is, when your gang members enter your vehicle to perform a drive-by. That was taken as advantage and the SA:MP developers made it for clients too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
There is, when your gang members enter your vehicle to perform a drive-by. That was taken as advantage and the SA:MP developers made it for clients too.
That is probably the same function that uses the teleport.

Well, for me, it's impossbile to press enter while on the fence to get inside a vehicle. But G does work for me as it teleports me to the passengers seat when I'm passed the fence with no pass xD

As this is mostly unconfirmed, it would be helpful if you could post a video of the said bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
As this is mostly unconfirmed, it would be helpful if you could post a video of the said bug.
this bug happens to everyone i don't need to post a video