GivePlayerMoney

I've been using a filterscript on my server (AVS) and suddenly i figured out that you don't even lose money when you buy, I believe it's caused by the anticheat. How would I be able to use giveplayermoney, as in my gamemode, in this filterscript, without the money going back?

You need to find the variable in the script that stores player's money. It's usually something like gPlayerMoney or something. If you can't find it, show me your /stats or something where it shows to player his money via Message

This?

Код:
format(coordsstring, sizeof(coordsstring), "Level:[%d] Sex:[%s] Age:[%d] Cash:[$%d] Bank:[$%d] Ph:[%d] Health:[%.1f] Armor:[%.1f]",level,atext,age,cash,account,pnumber,health,armor);

Not sure whether that's the line that's needed or not.

yeah, that's the line, You'll need to set the variable cash to a playervariable i think, read more on it Here

I've not used any filterscripts myself do I don't have this problem, that's why i don't realy know how it works.
Hope It'll work for you

And there are no other ways of doing this?

Bump

Post it on AVS Thread Topic.
Actually AVS has anticheat system (Money anticheat).

You will have to find the enum variable which contains the money in the filterscript. Change the gamemode's GivePlayerMoney into that variable as well, or simply put GivePlayerMoney in the filterscript as well and remove the variable.

Can't get it to work.