RP Server changing to a DM mod in a sec [bug]

Hello there guys
My friend owns an RP server which is having a real nice script but in some reasons, the server usually becomes to a dm mod server in a sec! the server lossing his whole command even /help not working, ANYTHING is not working, just spawning as a CJ in LV.
Thanks for the helpers! its realy important to meh guys

It's a script issue, would have to see the code.

Currently i dont have the code, im not the owner, but, Do you *maybe* know the problem without watching the code?

Probably you've missed a return or something. Check the script (especially OnGameModeInit and OnPlayerSpawn) carefully.

Thank you very much. just to make sure, any other helpers?

Check for return 0; , in middle of your commands and remove it.
Also check what GangsTa_ said

This is actually a pretty common error. To fix it, boot the computer up in safemode (your computer) and try to run your gamemode

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
View Post
This is actually a pretty common error. To fix it, boot the computer up in safemode (your computer) and delete your system 32 folder, that will fix everything

Im pretty sure you will be banned James. deleting system 32 will cause my computer 999 milion problems.

LOL Now you edited your msg, you are pathetic and a "five star user" shame. you will get your ban, trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodriguezFais
View Post
Im pretty sure you will be banned James. deleting system 32 will cause my computer 999 milion problems.

LOL Now you edited your msg, you are pathetic and a "five star user" shame. you will get your ban, trust me.
Removing system32 will cause the common error:

OT: Can you show us your OnGameModeInit, OnPlayerSpawn and any other spawn related functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodriguezFais
View Post

I edited it because I was joking and anyone with any knowledge of a computer (which I assumed you have) would know not to delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
View Post
I edited it because I was joking and anyone with any knowledge of a computer (which I assumed you have) would know not to delete it.
No, you've edited that msg because you knew you were wrong, you dont do things like that, thats mean and
people without any knowledge would listen to you, because they trust you.
That post was stupid and useless, and you realy should get a punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
View Post
OT: Can you show us your OnGameModeInit, OnPlayerSpawn and any other spawn related functions.
Sadly, i can't as i was saying before, im not the owner, but can you help me without watching it? =/