[Map] Island that I made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimossab
View Post
Yea, if he didn't want to play in another server and not in his own but whatever...

Thanks...
He left the server because he played another server.... Is he mad? And you look pretty decent at mapping so if you'd like you can map my server in SF If so hit me up on skype: Ariana4Life__

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFoxTheRoleplayer
View Post
He left the server because he played another server.... Is he mad? And you look pretty decent at mapping so if you'd like you can map my server in SF If so hit me up on skype: Ariana4Life__
He was admin in that other server, stable players, stable server, so yea.

I would gladly do it, but since last big job I've worked on (New York City mod for samp) which I failed big time because of lack of time, I've decided to not accept any big job. I may do some small to medium maps for free but with no scheduled time for delivery.

Good job

Bumping this with some pictures, because it's a great map: http://imgur.com/a/EoYOs
Reputation added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwood17
View Post
Bumping this with some pictures, because it's a great map: http://imgur.com/a/EoYOs
Reputation added.
I think I've added beach sand as texture for the ground in an update. But anyway thank you. ^^

Nice.
We don't see a lot of good islands these days. I'm glad you shared this.
I guess you took that advice about the floors. It's not hard to do it, would take about 15 minutes.

Overall it's a 9.5/10 from me. Hope we see an expansion some day.
Oh, and have my rep as well .

Nice work , I like it!!

-
REP +

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
Nice.
We don't see a lot of good islands these days. I'm glad you shared this.
I guess you took that advice about the floors. It's not hard to do it, would take about 15 minutes.

Overall it's a 9.5/10 from me. Hope we see an expansion some day.
Oh, and have my rep as well .
Ah don't expect it, unless someone is really interested on it. The island has a rendering problem because of the ammount of object in the same area. Also I've stopped mapping a couple years ago because my free time is none now. Though in a couple months I'll have more time I can return if needed :P

Had huge plans for my own island, but the same goes with me these days. No free time and I also face a wall regarding creativity.
Yet if you do find free time, this has potential . Good work.