ServerFFS Closing

Hello, I recived this message from some time ago

Code:
We are no longer accepting any renewals. All active services you might have will expire on the 31st of August, even those expiring sooner than this date.

Any service that has an expiry date after the 31st of August 2012 will receive a refund for the remaining period.
Domain names will not get a refund and will keep working until their expiry date, after which they will be deleted.
If you want to transfer your domain or make changes to it, be sure to do it before the 31st of August 2012.
Now, I'm concerned about the website, convertFFS - will it close aswell?

a similar thread was posted a few weeks ago, so yeah, search if it's still there.

its not the first time they have been walking around saying that at first it spiked there sales then they did it again and again and again now i believe they are falling behind on payments and lost over 60% of there clients not surprising as there are cheaper more reliable hosts now out there and also port forwarding has become more popular.
personally its no great loss to the sa-mp community as there are way more better hosts with better uptimes are cheaper and just as easy to play with dont be to concerned as im sure someone or even ****** can point you in a far better direction.

SA-MP is free!

hosting isn't! unless you port forward.

Will ConvertFFS close also??.

i do believe ConvertFFS And ServerFFS are two completely different outfits BUT i could be wrong and if serverffs closes im sure convertffs wont as they haven't posted anything up on either site about convertffs closing down.

Convertffs was hosted there, though it should be moved to kc's site sometime.

kc has gained control of convertFFS and is remaking the website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
kc has gained control of convertFFS and is remaking the website
good to hear it's obvious that people still want it.