I need help really fast please.

Hey guys first of all this week has been HORABLE and this just makes it worse...
anyways the main point i posted this tread is because when i load my server eveything is fine my fs's are all fine but when i join and do a cmd IT DOES NOT WORK it has been pissing me off i have been trying to make it work my Admin system cmds work but all the other fs's DONT i put dialogs first...
Recently i added a /s and /l cmd a topic i posted Kindred gave me how to do it i put eveything he said then when i joined the server none of my cmds worked i deleted all of them /s and /l but still not working is there a program that detects these things OR SOMETHING?

Are you using ZCMD ?

Show us some code, please.

I don't know what else to tell you.

EDIT: Post above made me remember something. If you are using strcmp commands AND ZCMD commands, they will more or likely conflict with eachother (if correct).

i use alot of em like zcmd strcmp and yini but until kindred gave me that code for /s and /l eveything worked fine and what code you want kindred?

Whatever code is not working. But if you are using zcmd and strcmp in ONE script, it will more or likely conflict with eachother.

y_ini is a file saving system sort of thing, not a command processor, so it should not conflict with anything.

no im not using both ZCMD and Strcmp in one script there all in different scripts...like i said the olny script that works is Zadmin4.2 and all the others dont work?? so then should i post em all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
Whatever code is not working. But if you are using zcmd and strcmp in ONE script, it will more or likely conflict with eachother.

y_ini is a file saving system sort of thing, not a command processor, so it should not conflict with anything.
No that isn't exactly the main issue when you have these two. They both can function correctly as long as they don't have interference.

Wait, I didn't mean one script, sorry, I think it might not work if one is in a filterscript and another command processor is being used in the gamemode / another filterscript. If you are using strcmp in one gamemode and ZCMD in a filterscript, they may not work. I'm not sure, what you should post, I was just suggesting posting a code to see if what the command is doing is actually going to work.

IT ALL WORKED UNTIL YOU GAVE ME THAT /S AND /L COMMANDS AND IT STOPPED WORKING sorry for yelling i know you just trying to help also when i use like weapons and a dialog appears and i click something it dissapeares right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A]ndrei
Посмотреть сообщение
IT ALL WORKED UNTIL YOU GAVE ME THAT /S AND /L COMMANDS AND IT STOPPED WORKING sorry for yelling i know you just trying to help also when i use like weapons and a dialog appears and i click something it dissapeares right away.
When did I ever give you a /s and /l command? If I did, it was probably a long while ago, I never remember giving you anything.

And don't use full caps, it makes you look foolish.