Send Message to Only Family Member??

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with making the points only be send to family members. For example when their paychecks come, it shows all the points that are available to capture, but everyone can see it. I want to make it to where only family members can. Any help??

Heres the code:
Код:

// Paycheck
	if(tmin == 0 && tsec <= 4 && PayChecks == 0)
	{
	    SetWorldTime(thour);
		Paycheck();
		// Points
		for(new idx = 0; idx<MAX_POINTS; idx++)
	    {
	    	PointBC[idx] = 0;
	    }
		for(new idx = 0; idx < MAX_POINTS; idx++)
		{
			if(PointInfo[idx][pTime]) PointInfo[idx][pTime] --;
			if(!PointInfo[idx][pTime] && !PointBC[idx])
			{
			    PointInfo[idx][pOwner] = 0;
			    PointInfo[idx][pProfit] = 0;
			    format(string, sizeof(string), "The %s is available to be captured.", PointInfo[idx][pName]);
			    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_YELLOW, string);
			    DestroyDynamicPickup(PointInfo[idx][pPickup]);
			    DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(PointInfo[idx][pText]);
			    PointInfo[idx][pPickup] = CreateDynamicPickup(1239, 1, PointInfo[idx][pX], PointInfo[idx][pY], PointInfo[idx][pZ]);
		    	PointInfo[idx][pText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("Point\n/capture", COLOR_WHITE, PointInfo[idx][pX], PointInfo[idx][pY], PointInfo[idx][pZ]+0.3, 15);

}
	    }
	}
	return 1;
}

You should make a timer that would loop through every player, and then check if the player's family variable is a certain value.

Lets say the family variable is set to the family id, and the family id cannot be 0, you could do this:

pawn Код:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
    if(pInfo[i][Family] >= 1)
    {
        //Show points here
    }
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
You should make a timer that would loop through every player, and then check if the player's family variable is a certain value.

Lets say the family variable is set to the family id, and the family id cannot be 0, you could do this:

pawn Код:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
    if(pInfo[i][Family] >= 1)
    {
        //Show points here
    }
}
Thanks, thats a great idea. I'll try it.

Sorry for double post but I cant seem to figure this out. Everytime I put the code in I get 26 errors and they are all undefined symbols. Any ideas?

You probably left out a bracket, or it is some other random scripting error.