else GetPlayerPos(g, x, y, z);
        ppos[g][0] = x;
        ppos[g][1] = y;
        ppos[g][2] = z;
    }
}
DEBUG REPORT
Код:
[06:54:44] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:44] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:44] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:45] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:45] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:46] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:46] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:46] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:46] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:47] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:47] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:48] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:48] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:48] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:48] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:49] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:49] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:50] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:50] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
[06:54:51] (TimerFix) DEBUG: Calling: AngleUpdate()
[06:54:51] (TimerFix) ERROR: The function "AngleUpdate" didn't properly execute, some timers might not have been called.
How to fix that issue?

help me please i really need this to work.....

Remove timerfix and see if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyal
Посмотреть сообщение
help me please i really need this to work.....
OMG is that u danyal from dgz ? ,its meh ! Devilxz
okay , try remove the timerfix like superviper say..

i already tried to do that by removing the timer fix by slice and it works fine but the problem is why this function isnt properly executed this function got nothing much it only get player position thats it.

i am runing 3 timer along this they all execute perfectly leaving this one...

Removing the include should work. But proberbly not so maybe just try to forward ANGEL_UPDATE(playerid); instead of using that advanced unnesseserry stuff. You just need to loop trough the players. Just a suggestion.

i need that angle update to be called again n agin thats why i m using timer without timer it cant be done

Nevermind

anyone else help please

why u using some timerfix? just do regular timer.. dont listen to it... and also u might want to do if(!isplayerconnect(g))continue;