[FilterScript] [vTc]Score Market (Best for Roleplay!)

Hi everyone hello! I am here to show you an amazing Filterscript which helps you to buy! SCORES! You' ev never ever seen this before its so freaking easy!

[vTc]Score Market :

This Filterscript is very useful For Role-play servers because player earn money, By working And when they earn Much money, Then they can type (/buyscore) And With this CMD they can buy score Not free! They will have to pay money for it Supose (50 Score = 100$ ) You can change it Your wish to specify money.

How to use :

It's Freaking Easy to use! Just go in-game and type (/buyscore) A dialog box will appear infront of you! And How much money you have you can buy the score!

Screenshot :

Download :

Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/uCZaE3sv

No mirrors! If you want Post i will give you.

BUG FREE!
TESTED!
NON-CRASHING
BUG FIXED!

Credit's

-[vTc]Patroool
-[vTc]Baskin
-[dT]LooL

+REP ME PLEASE! IF YOU LIKED PLEASE PLEASE!

Good job.

Thats not really useful for roleplay, as there is level system in the most of Roleplay Servers... anyways good try.

@ ty, mark

@Naruto, yes mostly not all server, theres level but we cant buy scores, This FS buy scores, ty

Good work , but not good for RP

Thank's!

Then which GM is suitable ?

If 50 score is $100, but 250 score is $200,000, why wouldn't the player just buy 50 score five times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
Посмотреть сообщение
If 50 score is $100, but 250 score is $200,000, why wouldn't the player just buy 50 score five times?
Haha! You are correct my dear brother i' ev mentioned you can change the price at your own! Read properly

good job man i will use it

Thank's !

lol, buying score!! btw Good job

xD ty!!

Why not, juste one thing this is abosolutely not RP

Nice work,but this is not for RP

@velko : What you mean ? This is not gamemode its FS.

@Plovix : Thanks buddy!