[Tutorial] How To Convert Maps From MTA To SAMP - Noob Friendly - Pictures!

Hello forums!,
New to scripting? Need to convert custom maps from MTA to SAMP? Dont know? Well, Here is a Noob friendly tutorial.
Simple, Easy and fast! Just follow the directions from point A to point B. So easy a caveman can do it.
Lets get started!

1.) Create a custom map on MTA. Then go to the MAT directory in your Hard drive.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.3\server\mods\deathmatch\resources

The folder should look like this.

2.) The folder name will be the same as the name of the map you saved in MTA. As you can see i have some mappings.
Open that folder, Then open the file thats named after your map save. Open it with Notepad. Then a huge code should appear. Right click, Then select all and then copy.

Code should look something near to this, Size depends on how many objects you had.

3.) Now, Head onto - http://www.convertffs.com/
Then paste that code in the empty box where it says "Paste Here"

Then it should look like this.

4.) Now, As you can see, On the botton from where you pasted that huge code. There are 3 boxes. Named, "Input" "Output" "Options". On the Input section, Just keep everything the same. Now, On the Output section, Change the top line to "CreateObject" if you have a streamer, Then set it as, "YSI CreateDynamicObject". Second line are the vehicles. If you didnt add any vehicles to the map, No need to change it. If you have, Set it as "CreateVehicle". Now onto that Options box. I recommend to keep it how it is. Then just simply click, "Convert" Below those 3 boxes.

Then the result should be something like this.

5.) Copy that output result we just got from step number 4. Start up Pawno.exe. Click "NEW". Then look for "OnGameModeInit(). Then under that, Click right behind the bracket thats underneath it then click Enter. Then after that click Tab. Copy the output you got from ConvertFFS right there.

Result should be.

6.) Now, Your almost done. Every single line, Click tab on it. So we dont get any Errors or Warnings. Because who likes Errors and Warnings? Nobody.

Then your end result should be looking like this.

Then! just Compile it! Tada, You just converted a map from MTA onto SAMP!
That was easier then clicking on this Tutorial.
Now have a good time mapping and converting!

If I Helped You, Please Kindly REP Me! Thank You!

simple but good one for newbies..

Good tutorial, very useful for people who are new to mapping.

Ive never done that, Nor never heard of that. How do you load it directly? ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzoAMG
Посмотреть сообщение
Ive never done that, Nor never heard of that. How do you load it directly? ..
"I want to upload insted of pasting!" above option menu