[FilterScript] TextStats (Players info in Textdraws)

TextStats

Sup scripters.
Today I want to release my first filterscript, which imo is a pretty nice players information textdraw.

Info:
I created this in about 15minutes so it's pretty basic at this moment. It features a register/login with Y_INI and the passwords are hashed by udb. The script uses 2 includes which are Y_INI & zcmd. It saves a players password / kills / deaths / money / skin / viplevel / warnings / muted.
It saves this info in: (your samp map)/scriptfiles/Users/ (not users but Users!!!)

You close the textdraws with pressing FIRE.

Because it has a register/login system for itself it can bug with your own gamemode but if you know a little about scripting pawn you can easily import this in your gamemode.
I tried to make as much as possible comments so you guys know what it does.

If you find any bugs please report so I can fix them, but for now I didn't find any bugs

Screenshots:
Register:

Textdraws itself:

Links:

Solidfiles (All you need): http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a4c89ebd47/
Pastebin (Code only): http://pastebin.com/Yx39GgtN
Thanks and enjoy!

Nice man. Basic and useful
Note: Also don't ask for rep, no one will give you it if you ask.

Nice! Will use this in my script !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity90
View Post
Nice man. Basic and useful
Note: Also don't ask for rep, no one will give you it if you ask.
Thanks mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremlion
View Post
Nice! Will use this in my script !
Thanks, glad to hear!

that's realy awsome .. if you dont make it " clock lmb to close this " becouse it will close .i whould use it if you chould remove this +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by мυ∂υℓ_вacнα
View Post
that's realy awsome .. if you dont make it " clock lmb to close this " becouse it will close .i whould use it if you chould remove this +1
You can easily edit that part. In the script at part: onplayerkeystatechange. You need to remove the PRESSED part.
But you will need to make something like a command to hide the textdraws because otherwise you will always see the textdraws haha.
Thanks and goodluck!

You could make the script more accurate.

pawn Code:
// create textdraws per player
new Text:StatsText[MAX_PLAYERS][14];
// this goes under onfilterscript init
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
   StatsText[i][0] = TextDrawCreate...
You need to create per player textdraws.

Example of what you made:

Player 1 types /stats and see he's stats. Player2 types /stats and see he's stats. Player1 now sees stats of player2 because your textdraws updated for all as it's globals and not 1 per player.

cool