[Tutorial] How to make Capture Zones!

You can report me or whatever I swear I didn't -rep you I swear to god and swear to SA-MP if I -repped you I'll

leave SA-MP , I promise I didn't bro trust me.You stop -repping me for no reason and give our credits if you want

and I am wanting to be good friends with you someone is trying to give you -rep with my name but whoever he is

he is getting a great kick from me if i find him out and I promise I didn't -rep you.

=_= You admitted yourself it said Cannot give anymore reputation to JimmyCh, are you trying to fool me or what dude?
Just stop this, and don't -rep anymore for no reason, it's not nice to deduct reputation from someone who works REALLY HARD to get every rep.

Jimmy I tried to + rep you I written +rep in post as I posted first so after I went to give rep it says you have to

spread and sorry I didn't -rep you so bro stop saying it again and again And i know how hard you worked.

It magically gave me a -rep from your account with "no." am I right?
NEVERMIND DUDE, forget it.

Good job. it's good

Nice one jimmy, Btw, can i know you more by allowed me to invite you to my skype?

If so, please PM me your skype username

Thanks

Thanks everyone, if you need more tutorials, feel free to ask

Code:
error 004: function "CreateDynamicCP" is not implemented
Code:
undefined symbol "IsPlayerInDynamicCP"
I got this error.
Please help

Did you put the CreateDynamicCP one?
You probably missed something, as I said, do NOT copy and paste without knowing what you're doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCh
View Post
Did you put the CreateDynamicCP one?
You probably missed something, as I said, do NOT copy and paste without knowing what you're doing!
How to create "CreateDynamicCP" one? lol

Cool bro ...! +rep

can someone explain me how to make multiple zones?