Custom CreateExplosion?

I have no idea why, but I created a similar topic and it was removed, anyways. Could anyone create a custom object that will look like an explosion, like the real in-game explosion(if you use the current object of the explosion, it will crash your game)? That way we don't have to suffer using limited explosions which are seen in any world and affect players in any virtual world. Now the thing is that I can not create a custom object. I might handle the trigonometry part, the pushing and the health being lowered etc. So anyone?

Take a look at the explosive include in my signature, I created quite exactly what you are looking for
I had a version with blast physics, too, but somehow I never uploaded it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Take a look at the explosive include in my signature, I created quite exactly what you are looking for
I had a version with blast physics, too, but somehow I never uploaded it.
Oy, mate... Now, what is so different from these explosions? Are these the ones that create fire?
if(type == 1 || type == 2 || type == 4) CreateExplosion(x, y, z, 13, 0.0);

BTW, got anymore of that free hosting stuff?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Explosion_List

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxCafe
View Post
Oy, mate... Now, what is so different from these explosions? Are these the ones that create fire?
if(type == 1 || type == 2 || type == 4) CreateExplosion(x, y, z, 13, 0.0);

BTW, got anymore of that free hosting stuff?
Thats the burnt black spot on the ground that some explosions leave. As it causes no damage and no other effects I just used the explosion there instead of an object.