Suggestion for a gamemode

HeLLo,

I had a suggestion though but I really don't know if anybody would approve such a game-mode. I know I see Role play, team match, and team match and other sorts of common game modes. I was thinking of something totally different and hopefully nobody else have thought of it yet. My idea for a game-mode is for Survival after a apocalpyse has occured like a deadly virus or a plaque that killed everybody and You and a few other that is alive. You start off somewhere random and you have a few items on you such as a gun, food, w/e you may want to add in. I really don't know if its possible to create something to where you can simulate hunger, thirsty, tired, and all that but if its possible it would something that could be considered in creating and hey you may just have the most popular server or atleast one of the most popular ones. But that is your choice if you want to take this idea into play and create something wonderful and fun to play. Also when you die you die for good.. and yes this idea came from Day Z from ArmA 2 OA and everything above as well came from the Day Z Mod.

I can't create something like that I just put it out there for somebody else to use :P if they have the skills and talent for it. If somebody does create it send me your server IP and port I'll come check it out and give a few suggestions

This is honestly a very cool idea, I personally LOVE DayZ and while doing this on SAMP will probably not be as popular but it would be a cool GM to run when people are bored for example i own a RP server and we could use this GM for contest's or something, Like whoever survives the longest would Win a SPecific Reward when we switch back to RP, idk just a thought but let me know how this works out. im interested

But there already are gamemodes like this.

dont double post, use the edit botton and, theres a game called mc for this

As Universal said, there are GMs like this already. I say you create one server where players can create football teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
As Universal said, there are GMs like this already. I say you create one server where players can create football teams.
Football system is a nice thing, like having it in a roleplay server kicks-ass, but whole gamemode based just on that wouldn't be so great, you can't create a soccer system in SA:MP which would be better then for example FIFA, therefore whole GM based just on that would fail, at least that's how i see it, then again as i already mentioned, sports for RP servers are really awesome.