Lag in all samp servers!!

Hello,

I have just found a weird bug (IDK , if it was reported - noticed before).

Whenever you find a place filled up with vehicles, it lags the player who in that range, and his ping starts to bump up high, is there a certain explanation or (any thing) that fixes it?

Thank you!

This isn't a SA-MP bug rather than an issue with your computer; the more vehicles in your view range the more your frame-rate is going to drop as your GPU has to do more processing. I suggest adjusting your graphical settings within your GTA:SA game and report back with your results and I can try help you out a bit more.

Yeah , i have found this place , it's with cordination 0.00 , 0.00 , 0.00 , the middel of SA
but it's GM bug , all un-used cars/doors/houses spawn there , and the computer can't support all of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert West
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah , i have found this place , it's with cordination 0.00 , 0.00 , 0.00 , the middel of SA
but it's GM bug , all un-used cars/doors/houses spawn there , and the computer can't support all of that
cool, send me s.s'es about this place... pfff

Try this:

Код:
1) Open gta sanandreas [NOT SA-MP].
2) Choose options.
3) Choose display settings.
4) Choose Advanced.
Now you must configure some settings.
5) Change the Draw Distance to lowest bar.
6) Change Wide Screen setting to OFF.
7) Change Visual FX Quality to Low.
8) Change Anti-Aliasing to OFF.
9) Change Resolution to 640+480+32.
10) Close Gta Sanandreas,open samp and connect to any server.
After doing this your gta sa/samp gameplay performance will get better.
Good Luck.

I agree with Chris, it's an issue with your comp. do u have any mods imstalled because that can also. Make the game more laggy