[HELP] Internet connections + ping is very high!

Hey,
I have still troubles with my internet..
First I has never this troubles.
Examples how I know that my internet connection is bad than before.

- Video's on ******* could I play with HD quality and now can I never play video's with 360p I need play videos with 240p
- My ping in samp is very high, in my own server that I NOT host because it's not finished is very high, first it was 30 to 40 and now its 100 + and soemtimes 400+ and sometimes 900+

It's very important that I fix this because I need test my scripts that I just created, but it can't really good because my internet is very bad!

Anyone that know how to fix this??

Very thanks,

-for ping , is your game modded , if yes its the issue :^
-could be problem if ur internet has limit and its over now ...[ if yes wait for month to over then it should be back to normal]
^ both things have happened to me already tho

Hmm thanks for your reply but to my knowledge is my game nod modded hmm

Just re-install your OS, update your Router's firmware and reset everything (including your toilet bowl) and here you are problem fixed if not then......

dunno

How?? Sorry I dont know how and if it works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickos0087
Посмотреть сообщение
How?? Sorry I dont know how and if it works..
How?, then try to see if you have any downloads running in the background, check in your task manager (ctrl+shift+esc) for the network processes that might be consuming all of your bandwith, make sure that you've tried to reset your router/modem before making any rash decisions like reformatting your computer to remove unwanted viruses... Make thought that if you're on a public wifi without a protected passwords, bandwith will be distributed evenly to the devices using the router, so it might be time to put passwords on your wifi to keep hackers/other users off bay.

Try to reset ur router and re-unstall it , then change your router and wifi password , maybe someone else using net with, if it's not, contact ur internet provider

Do you use wireless internet? And try to test your internet connection with speedtest.net (with a cable connected to your modem)
Then you can tell what's the cause.

From which country are you from?
It also can be a problem with some program that is ussing to much network bandwith, this also happend to me some time ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
Посмотреть сообщение
From which country are you from?
It also can be a problem with some program that is ussing to much network bandwith, this also happend to me some time ago...
Amsterdam/Zaandam ^^