Looking for new games

Hi!

I looking for some new games...

1. Bulding games there you can build things like Minecraft or Garry's mod..

2. Some nice car game, there you can tune cars!..

3. Car game derby gm and car game there you have guns on car and shoot...

4. Tell a epic 2 player game for Xbox 360... Must be fun when playing 2 player

5. Epic/known multiplayer mods...

They don't have to be new/modern games...

Thanks! .

3. Crashday, not really new but the only one I can think of right now.

1. Blockscape, Stronghold Crusader, Age of Empires.
2. Need For Speed. (all the series..)
3. Flatout, Flatout 2.
4. No idea, never played xBox.
5. BF3/MW3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Blockscape, Stronghold Crusader, Age of Empires.
2. Need For Speed. (all the series..)
3. Flatout, Flatout 2.
4. No idea, never played xBox.
5. BF3/MW3.
You have never played an xBox? I prefer PS3 but I own both but i'm shocked you have never played an xBox .. I'm pretty sure everyone I know personally have played either PS3, xBox or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
You have never played an xBox? I prefer PS3 but I own both but i'm shocked you have never played an xBox .. I'm pretty sure everyone I know personally have played either PS3, xBox or both.
I have played PS2 and PS3, but I have never tried xBox because I don't really like it.

Robby konijn groep 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
I have played PS2 and PS3, but I have never tried xBox because I don't really like it.
Because you don't really like it...

Your mind thinks you don't like it, so you assume you don't like it. If you've never played an Xbox, then you REALLY can't say that you like it or not. The controller may look confusing and all these weird buttons and then all the sudden you play one and fall in love with it. It could happen...

On Topic:

#4: I personally like playing survival mode on MW3. With my brother, or online. Either way it's fun because one of you is always going to be better than the other.

Try RAGE, I have it on Xbox360 and it is really fun. It has a complex vehicle mechanic and it contains plenty of multiplayer modes.

Terraria is a great block building game, essentially it is a 2D version of Minecraft with more RPG elements and better combat mechanics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Because you don't really like it...

Your mind thinks you don't like it, so you assume you don't like it. If you've never played an Xbox, then you REALLY can't say that you like it or not. The controller may look confusing and all these weird buttons and then all the sudden you play one and fall in love with it. It could happen...

On Topic:

#4: I personally like playing survival mode on MW3. With my brother, or online. Either way it's fun because one of you is always going to be better than the other.
Heh. Nah, I have played PS3 so xBox ain't sometihng '' weird '' for me. Yet I just don't like the graphics of xBox and overall gameplay. I stick to PS3.

1. SimCity, City Life, Age of Empires, Empire Earth, Zoo Tycoon
2. Need For Speed (U1, U2, Carbon, MW), Midnight Club 2
3. Crashday, Flatout 1,2
4. http://xbox.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/360localgames.htm
5. fourdeltaone

Those are the only I can think right now.