Ban Issue

Okay,

I have a big problem. I just banned my co-owner from my stunting server (Don't ask why), and I am trying to unban him. My stunting script uses the basic SA-MP ban system, with just Ban(playerid);. Well, when I banned him, the samp.ban file wasn't in the scriptfiles or the server directory, so, my problem is, he is still banned, but I cannot find out how to unban him. I have restarted the server, done everything, and I can't get him unbanned. Anyone know how I can do this? Thank you.

Not be an idiot next time.

huh just delete samp.ban file...
EDIT: or unban him with rcon unbanip ip, /rcon reloadbans

lol

console > unbanip ... > reloadbans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeStephens
Посмотреть сообщение
I just seen you're post on another topic telling them to use grammar and speak english. I think you should be the one doing that. Now if you can't help him piss off. He's asking for help. So don't bother repling unless you're helping him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
Посмотреть сообщение
I just seen you're post on another topic telling them to use grammar and speak english. I think you should be the one doing that. Now if you can't help him piss off. He's asking for help. So don't bother repling unless you're helping him.
*your

But yea in your console go ahead and type unbanip *.*.*.* then reloadbans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeStephens
Посмотреть сообщение
Look kid, if you don't have anything helpful to say, keep your fat mouth shut. Got it? Good.