Kingj Issue with host

Hi today ive bought a new Host > Me and my friend did < Anyway now i try to Start my server and it says Uknown Mode also If u login Nothing happens It just say Conntecting to .... and u got White screen

My other host still works > Serverffs lol
Anyway anyone can help me?

Can it be possible that my server doesnt work becouse it used to run on 0.3e now it runs on 0.3e-R2

If this is possible then how i upgrade my server to 0.3e-r2

and btw I cant update it to 0.3e by the panel...

the host wont have 0.3e:rd2 reinstall 0.3e and upload the files

see if it works .. and if it does\

ask the hoster to update his servers

You can update your server yourself by uploading the samp03svr linux file, and restart your server.

Then you should be good to go.

can u tell me where i find this File and how i put it in with filezilla and where?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=349089

Please submit a support ticket with us so that we can solve your problem!

Kingj Ive read That U guys respond To Those In weeks .. i have no time to wait for that

I'm sorry to hear that kepa333.

Is there any live chat, or IRC in KingJ? I'm not sure how big this company is it, but hopefully you get your answer. You mean "unknown" game mode in SA-MP list? And your screen goes white in KingJ game control panel?

You can update your server back to 0.3e by using FileZilla. First you need to delete 0.3e R2 files and then extract 0.3e files back, but I'm not sure how your panel is working.

I'm hosting in ColorHost and there you can update your server automatically. ColorHost is using game control panel and it's pretty easy to use.

Dude. just goto Volt-host or colour host, best and easy to use.

We aim to reply to all tickets within 24 hours. If you had submitted a support ticket, it would have been answered by now but instead you've still got a problem because you haven't contacted us.

Please submit a ticket so we can get this fixed for you. Tickets are normally the fastest way to contact any host's support.