Hosting

Which host is best, based on ping and uptime?

ColorHost, VoltHost.

I'd pick Volt Host. For uptime I wouldn't say Colorhost would be that good. They have their problems at times.

This is not really the proper section to discuss this. Although, I would say ColorHost. They have the best support, and best prices, and they never let you down.

(The owner of VoltHost is a douche bag)

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 38 seconds. <-- One of these comments ends up in every one of my posts.. I think this should be at least reduced a bit.
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds. <-- Hoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd pick Volt Host. For uptime I wouldn't say Colorhost would be that good. They have their problems at times.
ColorHost does not ever have any downtime. I have been with them for quite some time now, and never experienced downtime.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 80 seconds. <-- See my point? >.<
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds. <-- What. The. Fuck.

I'd prefer for volt-host.
It's the best.

Delux Host

So, ColorHost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSRP
Посмотреть сообщение
ColorHost does not ever have any downtime. I have been with them for quite some time now, and never experienced downtime.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 80 seconds. <-- See my point? >.<
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds. <-- What. The. Fuck.
That's were your wrong. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=353841