Can't compile code.

Hello everbody. Today I was scripting with pawno, and then I tried to compile code, my compiler write this: PAWN Compiler output (Not responding). My code is clear and I don't have missing brackets }{. I think it's because my mode is about 50k lines. Then what I need to do to compile my code to amx ?

Anyone?

If it's not responding after you clicked the "compile", just wait for it. It happened to me because that was a large script. Try waiting.

I believe it is the size of the file thats stopping it, i happen to have a 50k script too and i have the same problem, but what i did was wait for it to get to the "non responding" part and then just leave it be for about 2-6 minutes to compile, it may seem its crashed but it should compile when you be patient, hope i helped, rep me if you think i did

No, I waited about 10 minuted and nothing. But now problem is solved. There was to much error and compiler crashed.

okay, it seems this happens alot with pawno, maybe try a different program, anyways hope i helped
rep if you think i helped

Make sure to run it as an admin -- and, if you code is long, it will take longer

ALSO

If there is a fatal error in the script this will happen