"Fenix Zone" attack with "BOTNET" in servers

Reported to the server "Fenix ​​Zone" that is attacking several SAMP servers. I want justice! my server takes several days under attack from this server. I ask that you add this server Kalcor wing black list. thanks

Sorry for my english...

Justice will be server aslong as you have the evidence.

Evedences:

Fenix ​​Zone uses his players to send the attacks. Players without notice and is part of Botnet or DDoS attack to a server that they want.

- My server ceases to be attacked at dawn Why?
Answer: because the server "Fenix ​​Zone" has few players in the morning and drop attacks.
- My server receives several attacks in the day Why?
Answer: because the server "Fenix ​​Zone" has several players and have to be attacked.

What more proof do you want??
Sorry for my english

Where is the pictures?

IP can be published here? (IP of server)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel7284
View Post
IP can be published here? (IP of server)
No,because it will be server advertising in a wrong section you'll get banned for that.

I have no evidence in pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel7284
View Post
I have no evidence in pictures.
Then the case is solved.Fenix Zone ain't attacking with 'BOTNET'

I do not care about your opinion. but many servers are under attack from this server. Spanish many servers have closed.

Several IPs

No proof, no case. It's that simple.

Several server owners received a message sent by Fenix Zone owner, there's some post with that message in spanish obviosly. But I'm gonna traslate:

This is a statement that we warned you with a attack of 2 gbps, we hope that you will react to this by shutting down your server inmediatly, and which thereby we give you 10 bussiness days to shut down your server, otherwise, we're going to shutdown your server with a massive attack of 7.2 gbps that we did in this morning to "Pura Joda" server, which I don't know where it's hosted, but our work was successful and now that server is offline by the hard way. If you don't want to go though the same situation, please shutdown your server as fast as possible. Remember in 10 days we're going to do a massive attack with 7 gbps, the same attack that affected "Pura Joda"; we've taken out big servers though our alliance of attacks. It also won't cost much work to shutdown your server, we've closed servers like fantasilandia, megamania freeroam, pura joda, puro desmadre, and much more. And we added to the list the server called servidor latinoamericano, such server that will be down in 10 days if you don't do this by the easy way. Greetings.

Remember, we got until 18 gbps and there's no hosting that lasts too many time with such attack.

Note: Evade changing your IP adress. We're gonna find you!

And this is the list of servers that are gonna be destroyed:
[0.3e][ENG/SWE] Las Venturas Freeroam/Deathmatch
[0.3e] ..:: TDM EXTREMO ::.. [v2.8]
[0.3e] Stunts Unlimited - Network-Unlimited.com
..:: Mini Games Server [0.3e] ::..
[0.3e] eXtreme Missions v5
>>||- SERVER DESAFIO MORTAL -||<<
************ BLUE VS RED ************
[0.3e]..:: DESTRUCCION MASIVA ::.. -|Espaсol|-
SERVER LATINOAMERICANO
--<< SERVER LORENZOMATA ||:::>>-- [0.3e]
[iG]LS Zombie Apocalypse
Gamerx (0.3e)
[0.3e] Lucyfer2 No somos satanicos [FreeRoam]
Іє№І](_•--> Zona Extrema [ InternacionaL ] <--•_)[
[0.3e]..::Pura Joda::.. Freeroam [InternacionaL]

And remember, we're like pawno (he means pawnoscripting, a samp scripting community), we do this because we like!

End of the message.
Original posts:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=360250
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...27&postcount=3

You shouldn't post this on the forum. You're just provoking them. You can try contacting the SA-MP team with sufficient proof but I don't think they will do anything because it's nothing to do with them. It's down to you to protect your own server from attacks. http://forum.sa-mp.com/sendmessage.php

I where talking whit my friend, owner of "Lucyfer2", he told me that he got attack by FenixZone, while i was talking to him i decided to go check his server, what did i found?

It's not a FAKE, i covered the IP of the server, because people would say that i am advertising the server.

Sorry for my bad english.

Good job, edu.
Isn't this enough evidence?

Anyone could change their server name to that though. Not saying he's lying, just saying it's not sufficient proof.

Despite I don't like these guys, they do are attacking other servers. What kind of proof do you need? Because pictures can be edited.

Oh nice, guess I should feel special for being on that list or something....ah well time to test the new boxes active firewall rules...

If you want to show evidence of a DDoS attack, post bandwidth graphs.

DDoS attacks are specific to the internet, not to SA-MP. So generally your first line of complaints should be sent to where the attack originated. Find the IP netblock owner by searching the range on arin.net and send a complaint to the abuse email address.

My Server has been getting attacked a lot recently.

We generally stop the attacks within an hour or so, however, they do happen day to day now. They dont full on DDOS us, but apparently flood the specific port our server is on. You'll never see the BW graph exceed 25-50MBPS, however its enough to stop people from connecting/staying connected.

If anyone else in this thread is getting attacked like this, could we PM here? Possibly cross reference some IPs? Im not sure what your privacy policies are like, but I dont give two f**ks about sharing vicious IP addresses.