Should i downgrade ?

I am using Windows 7 64-bit for about a year now and to be honest i am not too much into it so i am confused i want to downgrade to windows xp professional but also at the same time i want to stay at Windows 7 64-bit, and suggestions on what should i do, by the way my PC Specs are the followings

-RAM : 4G DDR2
-CPU : Intel Core2duo 2~ghz
-HDD : 320 GB
-Graphic Card : Intel G45, shared 1g, dedicated 32 MB's

i like windows XP because of it's simplicity, however waiting for suggestions.

Microsoft has ceased providing support for Windows XP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't care about the support.

Well, i always loved windows xp, but windows 7 offers bigger performance.
If i was you, i would keep with windows 7.

windows xp
best, nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
windows xp
best, nuff said.
Someone who never tried win7...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
Someone who never tried win7...
Iv'e tried it, to much unneeded shit on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
Iv'e tried it, to much unneeded shit on there.
Like what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually not all support. I am stilling getting updates monthly. Support doesn't FULLY end until April 2014.

Straight from Wikipedia. It's not the MAIN support, but you're still getting fixes and just updates in general.

"Extended Support until April 8, 2014 for Windows XP with Service Pack 3 and Windows XP x64 Edition with Service Pack 2".

At first I preferred Win 2k, and never planned to upgrade. A new quadcore cpu forced me to upgrade to XP, which I learned to love, and again I never planned to change. However today im using windows 7, and after getting used to it it seems to be the best so far, again.
Driver support for XP 64bit really sucks, and the GB ram you would lose when downgrading to 32bit is the gb that windows 7 needs more. Well, your choice, if you prefer using xp, use it. But if you havent given win 7 a try for some weeks, i suggest continuing it, you can still go back if you dont like it after all.