SA-MP 0.3e R2 server update

This update is for SA-MP server owners only

We are issuing a server update for SA-MP 0.3e to address some minor problems.

If updating from an existing 0.3e server: You can update simply by replacing the 'samp03svr' file on linux, or 'samp-server.exe' file on Windows, found in the 0.3e server download package. In this update, you also may need to update the samp-npc binary if your server uses NPCs.

SA-MP 0.3e R2 server

- Upgrades connection security.
- Adds server.cfg variable 'chatlogging' to disable chat being written to the server log. Add 'chatlogging 0' to your server.cfg to disable the logging of chat messages (These can be logged manually from your script).

Downloads:

SA-MP 0.3e R2 Linux Server: http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03esvr_R2.tar.gz
SA-MP 0.3e R2 Windows Server: http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03e_svr_R2_win32.zip

Thanks for this update! Does it speed up the server by disabling the chatlog?

Neat!

Clean

Cool, gotta update this.

Nice update, thanks SA:MP team.

Thanks for this Update, very nice.

Thanks a bunch !

"- Adds server.cfg variable 'chatlogging' to disable chat being written to the server log. Add 'chatlogging 0' to your server.cfg to disable the logging of chat messages (These can be logged manually from your script)."

Very nice update, Good Job

Not to be rude or anything but new updates are being released way too fast and they actually provide nothing that's really useful

EDIT:
Please read my newest message before telling me that I am an ungrateful twat (that's how someone just said)

NEAT

Nice one.

Nice work.

Any statement about what was changed with the NPCs? You didnt say something specific, so I guess just the way it connects to the server changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post

- Upgrades connection security.
finally)
Quote:
View Post

- disable chat being written to the server log
that\'s also good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Nice work.

Any statement about what was changed with the NPCs? You didnt say something specific, so I guess just the way it connects to the server changed?
Learn to read? He said connection security was updated. NPCs connect to the server like a normal player would thus they have also increased security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
View Post
Not to be rude or anything but new updates are being released way too fast and they actually provide nothing that\'s really useful
Released way too fast? It\'s the exact opposite. It takes too long for such changes to be released (minimal changes). Other modifications release such stuff within a month/a few weeks. Not being ungreatful (I already coped with the fact that SA-MP is slow as hell with updates) but it\'s true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FufLa
View Post
Learn to read?.
Quote:
View Post
If updating from an existing 0.3e server: In this update, you also may need to update the samp-npc binary if your server uses NPCs.
Learn to read?

kewl

Edit: Since when is BlueG\'s a_mysql.inc included to the download ?

Thanks for posting this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakku
View Post
Not to be rude or anything but new updates are being released way too fast and they actually provide nothing that\'s really useful
It\'s a security update >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
View Post
Edit: Since when is BlueG\'s a_mysql.inc included to the download ?
Yeah i just noticed does that mean we can use it without the plugin ?