[HELP] Gangzone flash + change (autmatically)

Hey I just make gang zones, I use X-Treme San Andreas Multiplayer Ultimate Mapper for it.
I know how I can make spawn zones, but how can I make it autmaticalli flash?
I mean when ballas the grove street attack it will be red flash on our radar and map. And when Ballas wins in blablabla seconds/minutes than will the grove street gang zone colour change in Purple.

I hope you all understand me and I hope you all can help me

Thx

What are the terms for a team capturing a gangzone? Do you use a command like /capture to capture the zone, or do they have to stay inside the gangzone for a certain amount of time?

Well if I Ballas gang member and I am going alone or with my group (of the ballas) to Grove Street, (coarse street corridor area are still green, like the ballas grove street comes in and attacks in and around as 'n some time in coarse street remains, to the hallway area of coarse street flashing in red, and if the ballas manage to grove Street to conquer changed the geknipperde grove steet zone in purple (purple is the color of the ballas) But it can also be different, for example, that Los Santos Vagos or the Ballas The Russian Mafia or street coarse zone to conquer ..

Anyone

Well i am currently developing a similar script, the way i did it was:

1) I have a "turfsync" function that is called on a loop every second.

2)In the function, it loops through all the players and all the gangzones i created (i saved all thier information in an enum variable). It then checks the position of the playerid in comparision to each gangzone.

3) If the player is inside a turf, it checks to see if the turf is taken yet, if its a free turf, it runs a "captureturf" function..

4) If the turf is owned by someone else, it starts a turf war

Yes thats what i mean i think so , but how to make it?

Well, obviously I do not want to post my own code on here, but go and check the gamemode section of the forum. Look for a gangwar gamemode script and see how they made it!