silly? yes! Help me move

ok so i've been offered to move to another country for a few months, may be like 3-4 or more, i've made a list of it aswell, but! I,d like it if you guys from diffrent countries suggest me too, and please make a logical respone with a good reason which would be rly appriciated. I anyway have in mind these two norway or africa.

So you want us to suggest a country to travel to ?

just some opinions actually.

Africa as you said might be a nice choice. I would want to go to America for a few months

Go to The Netherlands, the weed is cheap there.

How can you ask something in a forum ruled by 14-year-olds that will change your entire life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
Africa as you said might be a nice choice. I would want to go to America for a few months
No Shit-sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kep
Посмотреть сообщение
onono, anywhere except america lol, i'm a american. @mazuen its a matter of few months, last year i spent a month with 3 chums i met on net in vegas, lol. I love it that way adrenaline thingy
Oh, I thought you were foreign because for an American you can hardly speak English..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fames
Посмотреть сообщение
No Shit-sherlock.
Really? You know how many times that has been done since I joined the forum? -__-

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
Really? You know how many times that has been done since I joined the forum? -__-
No shit sherlock

Anyway, on-topic: Don't meant to be a nub, but Africa isn't a country its a continent. As for nice countries, you haven't really said what you are looking for and every country is completely different (almost) so its hard to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
How can you ask something in a forum ruled by 14-year-olds that will change your entire life?
My thoughts exactly.

/thread