Ever happened with you?

Hey,
I've been playing SA-MP from 3/4 years and i've been experiencing this thing.
so, one day (with my previous server) i had a solid player base of 15/20 players. But then suddenly a wave of 30 players joined the server, no, they were not bots they joined one by one and seemed to enjoy the server and then left.
After that i never saw them again o.o
I saw the same thing happening in a server i was playing in, there were 3 players then 25 players joined and the server was full for a moment but then after some time they all left.
Did it ever happened with you and/or ever experienced any similar thing?
Please share

Happens all the time bud. Theres like 20 players in your server you help them and show them around and what not then they just leave after enjoying their time. I don't really know why :P

Yes! i had this some years ago, each evening 9 guys joined my server, they didn't speak English but they did that 5 days in a row, and suddenly they didn't came back.

1 week ago it happened to me
83/100

It happened to me at my first day i opened my server a few months back within a few hours about 22 players came and after 40 mins most of them left...

I had that in 2007 on my old server, I usually had 50 players on and instantly it went up to 150.

Happened in my Server too.

I wish that'd happen to my server. Haven't had anything like it yet :P