Creating GFX for anybody, for free :)

Hello I have had a few PM's regarding a graphic such as banner, button or logo to be designed for their server. I am willing to raise my REP and design some graphics for anybody that'd like one made. You're welcome.

All I ask in return is that in your forum signature give me a little credit, if you don't that's fine - I'd appreciate if you did and also repped me

Here are a few banners I created for my server a few weeks ago, i've improved since then

Due to the amount of PM's I am receiving I am no longer creating free graphics. I will finish the already requested graphics that are on this thread. I am willing to create professional graphics if a small donation is made. I will also ensure the graphic is sent in layers and can be easily modified and will be finished to your standards. Thank you for the REP and sorry for any inconvenience. Please PM me if you would like a graphic made and are willing to donate a small amount for my work

Yes i need it, pmed

How're they?

Thank you very much dude +rep
And which programe you are using to do this?

I use Photoshop. Would anybody else like to request a graphic?

Can you design a logo for me please? Anything fun a creative of GTA. I would like the text saying "Mission Mania". Also a smaller signature version would be appreciated also.

How's that logo mate? Working on sig now what should it say on it?

Just as excellent as I wanted it. I gave you a reputation point, bud.

Thanks a lot! Now, for the sig what text would you like on it? Or would you like just that logo but smaller?

Ah. Don't worry about the signature anymore.