[Map] Adding New object to samp?Map help

Im making a map for a server and the server owner said i could include custom img but i need help get the custom object into the samp.I have done it one time but i forgot i looked at many video tuts and still cant get it. Basically what it is a huge concrete plain but its bigger than the ones added in samp 0.3e.If any one would be kind enough to help me out and get it in so i could start mapping with it to reduce objects that would be great.And sorry if this is in the wrong place i have no idea where i would put this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstar
Посмотреть сообщение
Im making a map for a server and the server owner said i could include custom img but i need help get the custom object into the samp.I have done it one time but i forgot i looked at many video tuts and still cant get it. Basically what it is a huge concrete plain but its bigger than the ones added in samp 0.3e.If any one would be kind enough to help me out and get it in so i could start mapping with it to reduce objects that would be great.And sorry if this is in the wrong place i have no idea where i would put this.
You can place the custom object with this

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282801

Jernjl's map editor

Yea i use that i need to get the New object made by me into samp ive done it before with a stop sign but i cant get it with this but the stop sign was a long time ago

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea i use that i need to get the New object made by me into samp ive done it before with a stop sign but i cant get it with this but the stop sign was a long time ago
What do you mean? is your object crashing or something?

No its not crashing its not showing up its like it is invisible i cant see it

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No its not crashing its not showing up its like it is invisible i cant see it
Are your textures compressed and named the same as what you applyed in 3ds?

If so then try replacing it with a SA Texture and trying it.

Yes the name in 3dsmax is asphalt and the texture in txd workshop is asphalt and its compressed

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes the name in 3dsmax is asphalt and the texture in txd workshop is asphalt and its compressed
Alright add me on skype and I'll see what is going on.