Help: Cannot Find Video Mode

Hi all,

I'm sorry, I'm sure there have been a few posts in relation to this issue. But all solutions and other posts do not solve my issue.
So basically, I have GTA San Andreas on my Windows 7 PC, with an ATI HD 6450 running on a 1080p monitor. The problem is when I launch the game it produces the error: "Cannot find 800x600x32 video mode".
The main issue associated is that, I know the 1.01 Patch will solve this issue, but SA-MP cannot run on the 1.01 version of San Andreas.

So does any have any solutions that they will be willing to share? Please help me!!!!

Thank you very much!!

Did the game work before? If so, then delete gta_sa.set in your user files folder. As far as I know every monitor should be able to display 800x600 resolution.

Hi,
thanks for your reply!.

Umm no it hasn't. Upon first launching the game (without SA-MP even installed) it still displayed the same error..

Thank you for your help!

Try to update your drivers. I had this problem too some time ago, and if I'm right, it was solved by updating my drivers.
To update your drivers, simply download Game Booster 3 and you'll see it around there.

I also had this problem. Updating my drivers worked perfectly try running a scan and the missing drivers you will have the option to be updated.

WOW!!! THANK YOU!! It worked like charm!!

However, there is one tiny little side issue. As my native resolution is 1920x1080, (which isn't supported by GTA SA 1.00), the other resolutions look a little weird ratio wise. Which ratio should I use?

Thank You Guys so much for your help!!