Hello there need a little help

Hello i made a Gamemode Its done i fixed all what it need but i have a poblem i need a host someone can host it or from VPS can you help me please Pm if you can

My gamemode Teams

USA
Germany
Estonia
Russia

4 Bases

I fixed skins to there was all teams with same skin now have different fixed by jaami ty

You will any of these:
  • A gameserver host, someone who leases gameservers for a price per month. This will sometimes come with webhosting, FTP access and an online control panel.
  • A VPS host, a provider who leases virtual private servers that act as terminal servers. This requires more work as programs must be managed by you, though you get more memory/space usually than gameservers.
  • A dedicated server host, a rented machine that acts similar to a VPS but with powerful hardware installed. This gives you full access, without sharing resources with other VPS clients.
  • Home host, run the server on your network. This requires a static IP address, port forwarding any network adapters (routers, switches, etc) and requires a computer to be left switched on 24/7
Freehosting has many flaws and can also be hard to find. People can steal your script, obtain admin access and sometimes delete your server and you have no legal rights to obtain it back.